This is a bit sad since Facebook Company decides to add Advert to WhatsApp Status Ads, well should I say they want to monetize WhatsApp or let see their outcome.
You just can’t escape it even when you try to, because the Facebook company will always eat from ads. Just like we earlier posted, WhatsApp Ads is coming next year.
According to a tweet by an attendee of Facebook Marketing submit, the advert will start showing on WhatsApp’s status page beginning from the next year 2020.
- Nokia 7.2 with FHD+ HDR PureDisplay, 6.3-inch Triple Camera Launched
- TECNO Launches Camon 12 Pro and Camon 12, 6GB Ram, Triple camera
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G, Infinity-U display, 8GB RAM, Triple Camera Launched
Facebook will tailor recommended ads on your WhatsApp stories suitable for your viewers.
After all, some of you are not using your story but will prefer to view other people’s stories.
I don’t like ads on WhatsApp, you don’t like it either but there’s nothing you can do about it at this time.
WhatsApp will join fellow Facebook-owned social media platform Instagram in running adverts through its Status feature.
And also, Business Catalogues will be integrated into the app that allows a business to showcase their goods so people can easily discover them.
Let me guess, ads won’t make your dish your WhatsApp messenger for Telegram…
Related Posts on WhatsApp Status Ads
- Trick to Hide Private Chat on WhatsApp from Anyone
- How To Make Money With WhatsApp Using Digital Marketing
- 9mobile WhatsApp Customer Care is Available to Check out the Number
- New Offer – Get 9mobile 7GB Bonus With 1GB Data
- MTN Mobile Money (MoMo) Enable You Send and Receive Cash Easily
- Airtel SmartTrybe – How to Get 5GB for N100 on Night Plan
- Glo New Reward Promo Coming Soon – It will Shock You
- Glo 4G LTE is Now Available on Band 3 (1800)