Nigeria is trying to secure every loophole, especially with the telecom industry. Here is what you need to do to know if your SIM is properly registered.
Based on the latest directives given by the Federal Government to NCC to block over 9.2 million – in order not to fall, a victim of it, it is important to check if your sim has been properly registered or not.
Here is how you can confirm your mobile number(s) registration status to avoid being blocked by NCC.
MTN – dial 7891#
Airtel – dial *746#
9mobile – dial 746 or 200
Glo – text REG to 746 or 3456
Kindly share with others…
- Get Airtel 1GB for N200, 2GB for N500 Special Data Offer
- Cheapest Data Plans For Android iOS, and PC Users in Sept
- Get MTN 1GB for N200 and 4GB for N1000 Through MyMTN App
- Learn How To Make Free Calls With Your Airtel Line For 6months
- New Offer – Get 9mobile 7GB Bonus With 1GB Data
Source – Yomiprof