Truth be told, there so many business opportunities out there even on how to redeem iTunes gift card in Nigeria.
With new technology and innovation,
comes greater opportunities just like iTunes card in Nigeria am about to share.
The information age has come with so many bounties, but most people are still chained up with ideas from the industrial age.
Online businesses are making people richer than any other type of business you can think of.
But the problem that is associated with most online businesses is a risk.
site to sell itunes card in nigeria
People with knowledge of how to conduct a particular online business exposed to a certain degree of risk.
Now ask yourself this question: what degree of risk is the person without knowledge expose to?
Definitely a higher degree.
And selling of iTunes Gift Card is one of such businesses that have high risk.
One thing I have come to understand in life is this:
to be successful, you must take some risk but that risk has to be a calculated one.
how to redeem itunes card in Nigeria to naira
An uninformed person won’t be able to take calculated risks and to get equipped with the required knowledge is why you are reading this write up: how to redeem iTunes Gift Card in Nigeria
Many of us have received an iTunes gift card one way or the other,
but because our priorities are higher than just the purchase of music,
we often search for a way to make money selling iTunes gift card.
site to redeem iTunes card
These are questions left unanswered which I Will do justice to.
You only have to keep scrolling down.
There’s a growing need and as a smart entrepreneur,
providing a solution to such entails making a lot of money in return here in Nigeria.
how to redeem itunes card in Nigeria to cash
In this article, I’m going to guide you, not only on how to sell iTunes Gift Card but how you can help others sell theirs and make mind-blowing money.
Is this possible? Yes, first of all, let’s delve into the already known way to convert iTunes Gift Card to Naira.
Before we forge ahead,
What’s an iTunes Gift Card?
An iTunes gift card is the card you purchase at most any store to make purchases in the iTunes Store without using a credit card.
The gift code is the code on the back of the card that you enter to redeem the card to put the amount in your iTunes account.
This Gift Card like you already know is used to buy tunes or music from iTunes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE SELLING ITUNES GIFT CARD
- A GOOD SITE
There are lots of sites out there that claim to convert gift card to Naira under seconds.
Most of them are scams and many people have fallen into such cheap sham.
To avoid ugly tales of moonlight,
you need to seek for a reputable and reliable website that converts at the best available rate.
If I’m asked to recommend a site, PAULGEEK EXCHANGE is the site for you.
They have proven themselves beyond every reasonable doubt.
with PAULGEEK, you have the best Gift Card, buyers.
- CARD VALIDITY
Before you can sell your gift card, the gift card must be valid.
That is, it has never been used by another.
This is usually a normal occurrence in this type of business.
Most folks will come with a used Gift Card, expecting to still cash out at the end of the day.
To successfully convert your iTunes Gift Card to money, make sure it’s still valid.
GIFT CARD FORMAT
The gift card can be in physical form or in an electronic format.
Whatever the case, as long as it contains the e-code, you’ll be able to cash out, depending on the site.
To convert your card, you have to scratch the pin code area till the gift card codes are revealed, then Snap and send.
It usually takes less than 10 minutes to get credited.
For now, the best site for Nigerians is Coxena.com I have used this platform to convert my gift card a many numbers of time.
Give it a try. Below are more details about this company.
You can find payment proofs here
Mail: [email protected]
If you want to create a site where individuals come to convert their Gift Card, then the first step will be setting up your platform.
There are lots of web developers in Nigeria that you can hire, to help set up such a site.
RATE OF THE BUYER
In this business, your only source of profit will be the converting gift card to money and selling the card to people in need of them.
Let’s take, for instance, a user converts a $100 worth of gift card and your rate is N20,000 instead of N23,000. The N3,000 becomes your gain.
how to redeem itunes card in Nigeria on my iphone
Imagine if you get such order for like 20 every day here in Nigeria.
That’s a lot of money if you ask me.
This business model is lucrative a mouth-watering.
Make sure your exchange rate isn’t too ridiculous.
After setting up your platform, nobody knows whether you’re existing or not.
The next line of action will be to indulge in all manner of adverts and promotion in other to get the word out.
There are different ways to do that,
by running a Facebook campaign or placing adverts on websites and blogs with huge traffic.
how much is $100 itunes card in nigeria
Other routes which you can utilize to create more awareness and build a huge customer base are;
- Newspaper Classified Advert
- Complimentary Cards
- Guest Posts
- Having a search engine friendly website
- Email List Blast etc.
SUCCESS TIPS IN ITUNES GIFT CARD BUSINESS
- RELIABILITY: This is the attribute you need to become successful in this business. People want a website that has a history of reliability and failing to uphold to such a status means loss of customers or potential users.
- PATIENCE: Just like every other business, you need patience for your hard work to kick in. What you need is to remain consistent and keep doing what you’re doing. Orders won’t start rolling in, but they will if you keep pushing forward and employing tricks that help
- RATE: If other sites are converting a specific gift card for N20,000, make yours N21,000. That difference alone is what sets you aside, thereby attracting more customers to patronize you. Do not be greedy, the lesser the better, more trade volume brings more profits when you start iTunes gift card business.
- FAST AND FRIENDLY WEBSITE: Your website speed and friendliness determines the success of your business to a large extent. When building your site, make sure that the colors are good, with clear and good navigation. With that, you’re just one step away from making money through iTunes Gift Card.
WHERE TO BUY CARD?
- Giftcard Granny
USES OF ITUNES GIFT CARD
There are three types of gift card sold by Apple: iTunes, Apple Music, and Apple Store.
These cards can only be redeemed in the same country they were purchased in.
So, a U.S. gift card will only work on the U.S. iTunes Store, or in a U.S. retail location, or an online outlet.
So, what can an iTunes Gift Card be used for? Take a look below.
An iTunes gift card can only be used for buying software, music, and other similar downloadable products.
Think of it as Apple’s credit for virtual products.
Are you interested in articles about How To Redeem iTunes Card in Nigeria Online,
This Detailed post contains all the necessary details on How To Redeem iTunes Card in Nigeria Online in Nigeria.
Guide on Redeeming iTunes Card Online in Nigeria
Have you been wondering How To Redeem iTunes Card in Nigeria Online?
You are in the right place at the right time.
The iTunes card is very,
very beneficial and will allow you to enjoy many things if only you know how to redeem the card.
So, whether it was given to you as a gift or you won it from a promo,
all you have to do is to redeem it and start making purchases from your card.
The following steps will guide you.
- First, turn over your iTunes gift card and scratch off the section on the back above the bar code. This will reveal the code you must enter at the iTunes Store to redeem the card.
- Next, go to the iTunes Store. Make sure you have an Apple ID/iTunes account.
- Click “Redeem” in the “Account” menu: You’ll find it at the top left of your iTunes page. You may be asked to log into your iTunes account.
how to redeem itunes gift card to cash in nigeria
You have two options on the Redeem Code page for how you’ll credit your account with the money from the gift card.
Simply type in the code you revealed when you scratched off the back of the card. When the “Redeem” button appears, click it.
- If your card has a focus box around the redemption code, you can use your computer’s built-in camera to scan the card and redeem it without typing.
- Click “Use Camera,” then hold the iTunes gift card up to the camera when it turns on. The back of the card showing the focus box must face the camera.
- iTunes will recognize the card and scan the code, adding the amount of the card directly to your account.
Now that you have redeemed your iTunes card,
you can now use it for whatever transaction you wish to use it for. Good luck.
If this guide on How To Redeem iTunes Card in Nigeria Online helped you, please share it across. Thank you.
Conclusion on How To Redeem iTunes Gift Card in Nigeria
Selling of iTunes Gift Card in Nigeria is lucrative provided you start on the right track,
with important information needed to make the business a success.
To kick-off, start withdrawing a business plan and getting a platform of your own.
Why people fail in this business is because they refused to equip themselves with knowledge.
Knowledge is what you need to soar high in success.
Don’t confuse yourself thinking that knowledge is the power because experience has shown that knowledge is not power.
If knowledge is not power, what then is power?
Applied Knowledge is power. Put in another way: what you do what your knowledge is power!