Well this is not a cheat but a trick also will probably explaining How to Make Data last longer on Iphone
How to Make your Mobile Data Last Forever
Many have been asking me also complained a lot how within a twinkling of an eye, their
mobile data disappear without downloading anything… and you keep wondering why.
Free Unlimited Data Hack
Or maybe you subscribed to MTN 4GB for N1000 and within 24hours, the data is gone(something that looks like daylight robbery),
then this post is for you. Let’s quickly show you how you can effectively manage your data to last longer.
The fact is that Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp , YouTube, Snapchat and Twitter sucks data a lot, and here is how you can put them under control from app settings.
How to Manage Your Data to Last Longer
1. Turn off Facebook Auto-play:
- Go to your Facebook option icon (the three horizontal bars at the top right corner)
- Click on App Settings (Under help & settings)
- Click on AutoPlay
- Select Never autoplay Videos.
In addition, you can activate the “Data Saver” option
- Navigate to the option icon,
- Then go to settings & Privacy
- Select Data Saver,
- Toggle the data saver on.
2. WhatsApp – Deactivate Auto Download:
- Go to the “settings” section in your WhatsApp APP
- Click on “Data and Storage Usage”
- Select Media Auto Download option
- Deselect all options under “When Using Mobile Data”
- You can also enable low data usage for WhatsApp Calls.
3. Instagram – Use less Data:
- Open Instagram options
- Go to Settings
- Select Cellular Data Use
- Then tick Use Less Data.
4. Twitter – Deactivate Auto Play:
- Go to your Twitter Profile icon.
- Click on Settings and Privacy
- Select Data Usage
- Set Video Autoplay to Never
- Go to Snapchat Settings
- Click on “Manage” under “Additional Services”
- Tick the “Travel Mode” box
6. YouTube – Limit mobile data usage: Mobile Data Last Longer
- Open the YouTube App
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right corner
- Select Settings
- Click on General
- Turn on “Limit Mobile Data Usage”
7. Playstore – Update Apps on Wi-fi Only: Mobile Data Last Longer
- Go to the Google Play store
- Click on Menu & go to Settings
- Click on Auto-update apps.
- Select “Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only”.
- You also have the .option to choose “Do not auto-update apps“.
wi fi connection
Final Thoughts on Mobile Data Last Longer
I’m very sure that by the time you follow all these steps listed above you will enjoy mobile data and it will as well last longer.
Do follow this series and enjoy the best of network services tips I can offer…
Kindly drop your comment below for contribution and for the benefit of other readers…
Found this to be helping? Like and Share