Last Updated on
The sole aim of this article is to walk you through on how to apply for July 2020 N-Power Application and records a success. As it was earlier announced, the N-Power portal has been enabled on the 26th of June, 2020 for all interested applicants
N-power is an idea of Skills and knowledge that are the driving forces of economic growth and social development.
Over one million Nigerian youth register on yearly basis and not less 60% of applicants are empowered on yearly basis as well.
Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country.
THE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES ARE
- N-power Tech
- N-power Agro
- N-power Creative
- N-power Health
- N-power Build
- N-power Teach
- N-power Tax
Note: Both the N-power Teach and N-power Health are limited to Graduates only.
REQUIREMENTS ON How To Apply For N-Power Application [Easy Guide]
- Applicant must be age of 18-35 to apply
- People with Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- People with National certificate of examination (NCE).
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor degree
- Bank verification number (BVN)
Details of Information Needed To Apply for NPower
- Name (Surname first)
- Educational Background
- National Youth Service Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification letter
- Bank Verification Number
- Phone Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank name
- State origin, LGA, Community
- Residential Address
- State of Resident
- Local Government of Resident
- The program you prefer.