My Samsung Galaxy S10+ has been slow charging but believe it is very easy to fix just follow this step.
If you fall within the category of users whose smartphone takes long to charge to 100% then the solution below will help you fix it.
How to Fix Slow charging on Your Android/iOS Device
1. Replace The Charging Cable: In most cases, the micro-USB cable is usually the culprit. These cables lose their efficiency over time and therefore can’t provide enough current to charge the phone/device.
Replacing the micro USB cable will help you to fix this issue.
3. Stay Away From Phone While Charging: Using your smartphone while charging is not healthy for your device. It put a negative impact on your Android’s battery life. It puts the battery under heavy load and causes the device to heat up.
Close/End all the applications that are running
Turn off WiFi,
Bluetooth and GPS
4. Replace Your Battery: If you’ve been using your smartphone or tablet for more than 1 year, and it takes more than 3hours to charge and less than 5hours to discharge, then it’s time to look for a replacement.
Remember, the highest form of abnormality is for your device to be charging for more than 4 hours and it still didn’t get to 100% full charge.
- Get Airtel 1GB for N200, 2GB for N500 Special Data Offer
- Cheapest Data Plans For Android iOS, and PC Users in Sept
- Get MTN 1GB for N200 and 4GB for N1000 Through MyMTN App
- Learn How To Make Free Calls With Your Airtel Line For 6months
- New Offer – Get 9mobile 7GB Bonus With 1GB Data
Source – Yomiprof