- Publisher: University of Ilorin Publisher
- Editor: James Oluwole Stephen
- Edition: 1.0
- Available in: PDF
- ISBN: 1221
This is for one simple reason: Installing a WordPress blog is a kid’s job. Anyone can buy hosting from companies like Bluehost, SiteGround, that allows one-click WordPress installation, and your WordPress blog is up & running. The big question is what next?
- How do you ensure your WordPress blog is secure?
- How do you ensure your WordPress blog is search engine friendly?
- Do you know what are the essential plugins you need & how to configure them?
The Ultimate Beginners WordPress Guide is the complete playbook for any level of the user who wants to make a career in the blogging & ensure their WordPress blog is perfect.
This eBook teaches you (With pictures) on how to create a WordPress blog that ranks easily & is secure. You will be learning the pro-tips which you won’t find anywhere else. I have shared all the essential settings that I use here at ShoutMeLoud & you can copy the same. The only difference is you will be doing it for your domain & your target niche.
- Do check out our other popular book: Google AdSense Mastery Guide.